Pieces Interactive, a THQ Nordic-Studio, is looking for a Lead Artist
We are currently looking for an experienced 3D artist with great communication- and organizational skills, to join our amazing team on upcoming big projects within the THQ Nordic catalogue.
Your time will be divided between high quality 3D asset creation and project management.
As Lead Artist you will be working closely with the Art Director and Producer, to maintain quality, vision, and timely deliveries. You’ll be scheduling and following up on tasks for the Art Team and working with the Tech team to implement new production tools and pipelines.
- Schedule and maintain a clear schedule with the Producer and other Leads
- Uphold and communicate the vision set by the Art Director to the Art Team
- Create high quality 3D art assets
The ideal candidate has the following experience:
- Experience working as Lead Artist
- At least 5 years of working with games
- Highly skilled in Zbrush, Maya, Photoshop and Substance Painter
- Great communication skills
- Experience working with Unreal Engine is a big bonus
You will be working with our team on location in Skövde, Sweden.
To apply please provide us with your resume, cv and portfolio link. We review applications continuously and wish to fill the position as soon as possible.
Send your applications to email@example.com. We are looking forward hearing from you!