Character & Creature 3d artist
As the main character artist on the team you’re tasked with bringing most of the characters and monsters from modeling phase to fully textured assets ready for the animation department to rig. You will be doing this by low poly modeling and high poly sculpting where it’s needed. Texturing is done in Photoshop in a semi-realistic style. Furthermore you will be working closely with the Art Director to develop and refine the character pipeline.
At Pieces we apply a flat hierarchy, which means employees get a lot of freedom and in return a lot is expected back. It’s important to be self-motivated and to continuously want to improve both process and quality. Your work will be a central part on an already established IP.
- Experienced in Maya, Zbrush & Photoshop
- Great organic modeling and texturing skills!
- Enjoys working in a tight production team
- Proven track record in the industry
The following skills are a plus:
- Experience from working in 3ds Max
- Experience from working in a PBR pipeline
- Substance Painter/Designer knowledge
- Multi-talented, preferably in animation
- Experience from developing ARPGs
This position is full time and based in our central office in Skövde.
To apply please provide us with your resume, cv and portfolio link. We review applications continuously and wish to fill the position as soon as possible.
Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward hearing from you!