Pieces Interactive is looking for a skilled lighting artist to join our talented development team in Skövde, Sweden. You will work closely together with other team members to create visually stunning in-game and cinematic sets. The ideal candidate is a creative person with a passion for details that would emphasize both gameplay and narrative.
- Work cross-disciplinary to light stunning levels and cinematics in our games
- Research lighting related techniques to improve art pipelines
- Set up and maintain post effects and color grading
- Involved in look-development related tasks with Art Director
- Strong understanding of color theory, composition, light, and form
- Experience in Unreal Engine 4
- Experience with stage(practical) lighting concepts or cinematography are a plus
- Experience in Maya or similar package is a plus
- Experience of executing a cinematic shot is a plus
- Experience in tech art related tasks in Unreal Engine are a plus
- Great artistic and technical problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to give and receive, positive and constructive feedback
This position is full time and based in our central office in Skövde.
To apply please provide us with your resume, cv and portfolio link. We review applications continuously and wish to fill the position as soon as possible.
Send your applications to email@example.com. We are looking forward hearing from you!